How to Sell
In an attempt to keep the Buying Counter open year-round, modifications have been made to our buying guidelines. Priority will be given to UNIQUE VINTAGE ITEMS. Most modern pieces and basics will not be selected by our buyers. Items are curated for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience and buyers are very selective and under strict buying guidelines. Please do not take offense if we pass on your items! There are many factors that go into selection; including current inventory levels, trends, brands, condition, season, size, construction quality, etc.
If you have more than 50 items, high-end vintage, or designer items, you must make an appointment with Bandit MKE owners by calling 414-459-1254 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsatisfied with your buying experience in-store, please contact owners Liz & Michelle.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I SELL?
- No appointment necessary. Wait times may vary. Please be respectful of buying staff.
- You must be 18 years old to sell to Bandit MKE. If you are under 18, please bring a parent, guardian or friend. You must present a photo ID to check-in your items, and we are required to capture and store an image of your ID.
- An associate will process your buy and may or may not select items. A non-negotiable cash offer will be presented to you. You are welcome to accept or decline the offer.
- Payouts are 15-20% of retail price. Please do not ask for more money than you are offered, buying staff will not negotiate.
- Payouts under $100 will be made in cash. Payouts over $100 will be made via PayPal or check.
- Items left 24 hours beyond your pickup window will be considered abandoned. Bandit MKE is not responsible for items abandoned at our shop.
- The Buying Counter may close at any time without notice if we have reached capacity or surpassed daily budgets. If this happens, please try again the next day.
WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
- Anything with rips, stains, tears, holes or other forms of damage and excessive wear
- Items that do not belong to you
- Items with odors - please launder or dry clean your garments before you arrive
- Wedding or bridal attire
- Sportcoats or suit jackets
- Housewares, textiles/linens, or decorative items
- Out of season items
- Modern items from low-cost mainstream retailers like Forever 21, H&M, Target, Kohls, etc.