At this time, Bandit MKE is prioritizing buys of true vintage, vintage denim, and one-of-a-kind garments. If we pass on your awesome items it's because we currently have enough stock to meet demand, and our inventory needs can change from day to day. It's not personal!
Buying Counter Operations
- No appointment necessary. Wait times may vary. Please be kind.
- You must be 18 years old to sell to Bandit MKE. If you are under 18, please bring a parent, guardian or friend. You must present a photo ID to check-in your items, and we are required to capture and store an image of your ID.
- An associate will process your buy and may or may not select items. A non-negotiable cash offer will be presented to you. You are welcome to accept or decline the offer.
- Buying offers are paid out at 15-20% of the retail price. Please do not ask for more money than you are offered.
- Payouts under $100 will be made in cash. Payouts created than $100 will be made via PayPal or check.
- Items left 24 hours beyond your pickup window will be considered abandoned. Bandit MKE is not responsible for items abandoned at our shop.
- The Buying Counter may close at any time without notice if we have reached capacity. When the Buying Counter closes all walk-in buys will be declined.
- Please call ahead at (414) 459-1254 if you have a large amount of items.
**We reserve the right to refuse any items at any time for any reason**
PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BUY:
- Anything with rips, stains, tears, holes or other forms of damage or excessive wear
- Items we have declined to buy from you previously
- Items that do not belong to you
- Items with odors - please launder or dry clean your garments before you arrive
- Wedding or bridal attire
- Sportcoats or suit jackets
- Housewares, textiles/linens, or decorative items
- Out of season items
- Modern items from low-cost mainstream retailers like Forever 21, H&M, Target, Kohls, etc.