How to Sell
The Buying Counter is taking a short break as of November 22! Follow us at @banditmke on Instagram for updates!
Buying Counter Operations
- No appointment necessary. Wait times may vary. Please be kind.
- You must be 18 years old to sell to Bandit MKE. If you are under 18, please bring a parent, guardian or friend. You must present a photo ID to check-in your items, and we are required to capture and store an image of your ID.
- An associate will process your buy and may or may not select items. A non-negotiable cash offer will be presented to you. You are welcome to accept or decline the offer.
- Buying offers are paid out at 15-20% of the retail price. Please do not ask for more money than you are offered.
- Payouts under $100 will be made in cash. Payouts created than $100 will be made via PayPal or check.
- Items left 24 hours beyond your pickup window will be considered abandoned. Bandit MKE is not responsible for items abandoned at our shop.
- The Buying Counter may close at any time without notice if we have reached capacity. When the Buying Counter closes all walk-in buys will be declined.
- Please call ahead at (414) 459-1254 if you have a large amount of items.
**We reserve the right to refuse any items at any time for any reason**
PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BUY:
- Anything with rips, stains, tears, holes or other forms of damage or excessive wear
- Items we have declined to buy from you previously
- Items that do not belong to you
- Items with odors - please launder or dry clean your garments before you arrive
- Wedding or bridal attire
- Sportcoats or suit jackets
- Housewares, textiles/linens, or decorative items
- Out of season items
- Modern items from low-cost mainstream retailers like Forever 21, H&M, Target, Kohls, etc.